This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Psychological consequences of war-traumatized children and adolescents in Bosnia and Herzegovina , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 1 (2011)
- Amra Delić, Mevludin Hasanović, Esmina Avdibegović, Aleksandar Dimitrijević, Camellia Hancheva, Carmen Scher, Tatjana Stefanović-Stanojević, Annette Streeck-Fischer, Andreas Hamburger, Academic model of trauma healing in post-war societies , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2014)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Sehaveta Srabović, Munevera Rašidović, Mirela Šehović, Emir Hasanbašić, Jasminka Husanović, Renata Hodžić, Psychosocial assistance project decreases posttraumatic stress disorder and depression amongst primary and secondary schools students in post-war Bosnia-Herzegovina , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 2 (2011)
- Mevludin Hasanović, When to start with science teaching in academic medicine? , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 44 No. 1 (2015)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Group analysis training for bosnia-herzegovina mental health professionals in the aftermath of the 1992-1995 war , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 41 No. 2 (2012)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Corruption in Croatian health care. 1st edition , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 1 (2011)
- Vikas Bansal, Emir Festić, Muhammad A. Mangi, Nicholl A. Decicco, Ashley N. Reid, Elizabeth L. Gatch, James M. Naessens, Pablo Moreno-Franco, Early Machine-human Interface around Sepsis Severity Identification: From Diagnosis to Improved Management? , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 47 No. 1 (2018)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.