This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Download data is not yet available.
Hasanović, M. (2015). When to start with science teaching in academic medicine?. Acta Medica Academica, 44(1), 81. https://doi.org/10.5644/ama2006-124.132
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Psychological consequences of war-traumatized children and adolescents in Bosnia and Herzegovina , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 1 (2011)
- Amra Delić, Mevludin Hasanović, Esmina Avdibegović, Aleksandar Dimitrijević, Camellia Hancheva, Carmen Scher, Tatjana Stefanović-Stanojević, Annette Streeck-Fischer, Andreas Hamburger, Academic model of trauma healing in post-war societies , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2014)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Sehaveta Srabović, Munevera Rašidović, Mirela Šehović, Emir Hasanbašić, Jasminka Husanović, Renata Hodžić, Psychosocial assistance project decreases posttraumatic stress disorder and depression amongst primary and secondary schools students in post-war Bosnia-Herzegovina , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 2 (2011)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Group analysis training for bosnia-herzegovina mental health professionals in the aftermath of the 1992-1995 war , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 41 No. 2 (2012)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Corruption in Croatian health care. 1st edition , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 40 No. 1 (2011)
- Mevludin Hasanović, Healing invisible wounds – have we done enough to help the victims of wartime rape? , Acta Medica Academica: Vol. 46 No. 2 (2017)